From 3Dator Wiki
- Put in the jumpers on the Ramps board (3 jumper between all pinheaders for the stepper driver)
- Lay down the printer on its back.
- Attach the Arduino under the bottom case plate with two 25 mm screws and one 12 mm screw.
- Carefully push the ramps board onto the Arduino.
- use two plastic nuts to hold it in place.
- attach Heatsink with 4 mm screw.
- Push in all stepper drivers onto the ramps board. (take care for the correct orientation, see figure).
- Lax printer on the side
- Screw in the power supply. User two 12 mm screws from the top.
- At the back use three 8 mm inch screws.
- Stick down the type label.