From 3Dator Wiki
Revision as of 15:23, 9 April 2017 by Moritz (Die Seite wurde neu angelegt: „* Select a file from the SD card you want to print * after heating up keep a look at the first layer. If the distance between printbed and nozzle isn't perfect…“)
Preparation of the slicer
At slicer preferences you can see how you have to adjust the parameters for your printer. Or how you can import them from a file.
It is important to use the G-Code G29 after homing (in start G-Code)
- Plug in the power cable and switch on the printer
- in the menu at settings > temperature > nozzle turn up to 200 °C
- oben the level on the extruder
- after heating up insert the filament through the extruder. Push it in until the filament exits the nozzle.
- close the lever on the extruder
- check the tensioning screws on the extruder. If necessary adjust the pressure.
Tighten nozzle after heating up
- tighten the airbrush nozzle again carefully with pliers.
- again set the offset between the nozzle and the z sensor at Settings > Set Z Offset.
start a 3D print
- Select a file from the SD card you want to print
- after heating up keep a look at the first layer. If the distance between printbed and nozzle isn't perfect yet you can adjust it at "tune > adjust z height"
- after your first print screw in the screws for tightening the fishing line.