Aus 3Dator Wiki
Preparation of the slicer
At slicer preferences you can see how you have to adjust the parameters for your printer. Or how you can import them from a file.
It is important to use the G-Code G29 after homing (in start G-Code)
- Plug in the power cable and switch on the printer
- in the menu at settings > temperature > nozzle turn up to 200 °C
- oben the level on the extruder
- after heating up insert the filament through the extruder. Push it in until the filament exits the nozzle.
- close the lever on the extruder
- check the tensioning screws on the extruder. If necessary adjust the pressure.
Tighten nozzle after heating up
- tighten the airbrush nozzle again carefully with pliers.
- again set the offset between the nozzle and the z sensor at Settings > Set Z Offset.
start a 3D print
- Select a file from the SD card you want to print
- after heating up keep a look at the first layer. If the distance between printbed and nozzle isn't perfect yet you can adjust it at "tune > adjust z height"
- after your first print screw in the screws for tightening the fishing line.